If you’re ready to start a business, then the Business Launch Guide is your necessary tool to doing it right. Within the guide, you’ll find an easy to follow questionnaire that covers all the essential topics a traditional business plan features. Use the Launch Guide to quickly answer all the detailed areas you’ll need to cover for startup in this shortened version.
The launch guide includes:
- Business Validation Exercises.
- Startup Cost Evaluation.
- Business Operations Evaluation.
- Marketing and Promotion Exercises.
- Startup Capital Exercises.
- Identifying Capital Resources
- Branding Exercises
- Finding Vendors
- Target Market Exercises
- Crafting A Sales Pitch
- Develop A Sales Infrastructure
- Developing Employee Pay And Benefits
- Sales Analysis And Evaluation